Are you a talented, professional and driven graduate?
Would you like to make a real impact in shaping and transforming businesses to meet future needs? Or do you wish to help businesses adapt to the future of technology and requirements? As a part of our graduate program, Business Analysis Group (BAG), you will be part of a unique program that is designed specifically to provide you with the opportunity to learn and grow in the world of Management Consulting. Together in a team, you will advise local and global business leaders and clients in major digital transformation project.
BAG will provide you with ongoing training, support and opportunities to challenge yourself and develop, in an exciting, safe and social environment. You will be exposed to a wide variety of research and projects across our strategy and transformation services and industries. BAG will kick-start your career in Management Consulting and ensure your ongoing success as part of Capgemini Invent after you finish the program.
Who we are looking for
- Candidates with an interest in pursuing a career in management consulting
- Master’s degree (or above) with strong academic results
- International experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in both fluent Norwegian and English
- The ability to establish and develop professional relationships
- Experience from voluntary work/activities
- A mix of analytical and creative skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- High personal drive and focus on quality
What Can You Expect
- A multidisciplinary expertise and work environment, collaborating with our market-leading clients and experienced consultants
- A steep learning curve, clear career path and support for developing into a successful management consultant and advisor. In addition, we offer you learning and development through trainings and mentoring programs, i.e. at our University in Paris
- The differentiators for Capgemini Invent are our collaborative culture and people, our multi-disciplinary approach, our deep sector expertise and the wider end-to-end capabilities that our Group brings
- A culture where we enable employees to invent their future. In addition, a truly welcoming and social work environment with many fun events and activities
- Competitive conditions and benefits
Starting date for the position is in August 2021 or January 2022. Please specify your preferred office location in the application form.
Please attach your cover letter, CV, certified academic transcripts (including High School Certificates) and any other relevant documentation. You can write your cover letter in English or Norwegian. The application deadline is 31.01.2021.
Contact: If you have any questions please reach out to our HR Advisor, Bente Hvistendahl firstname.lastname@example.org
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 25 creative studios around the world, its 7,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.