Application dead line: 31. October
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Are you a talented, professional and driven graduate? Would you like to make a real impact in shaping and transforming businesses to meet future needs? As a graduate in Capgemini Invent you will become part of our Business Analysis Group (BAG), a unique graduate program that is designed specifically to provide you with the opportunity to learn and grow in the world of Management Consulting.
BAG will provide you with ongoing training, support and opportunities to challenge yourself and develop, in an exciting, safe and social environment. You will be exposed to a wide variety of research and projects across our strategy and transformation services and industries. BAG will kick-start your career and ensure your ongoing success as a Management Consultant in Capgemini Invent after you finish BAG.
- Master’s degree (or above) with strong academic results
- International experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in both Norwegian and English
- The ability to establish and develop professional relationships
- Professional experience and/or voluntary work
- A mix of analytical and creative skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- High personal drive and focus on quality
- Challenging and exciting projects
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Training at Capgemini University in Paris
- International opportunities
- Inspiring work and a clear career path
- Unique collaborative culture
- Competitive conditions and benefits
Starting date for the graduate program is August 2019. You may still apply if you are graduating in December 2019. Please indicate in your application if you want to start in January 2020.
- Apply for a position in Oslo through this link https://www.capgemini.com/no-no/jobs/capgemini-invent-management-consultant-graduate-positions-for-all-schools/
We prefer if you write you cover letter in English and please attach the following documents in your application within 31st October 2018
- Cover letter
- Certified academic transcripts (including High School Certificates) and any other relevant documentation.
Contact: Bente Hvistendahl / Jonathan Eikenaar Kjetså (email@example.com)
If you have any questions, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org