As a Graduate in Swedbank you will have the opportunity to experience investment banking, corporate banking and the capital markets from several departments at the beginning of your career. This will give you a unique and complete understanding of the different aspects of our business. You will be given significant responsibilities early on, which will also include close dialogue with companies and investors. The three corner stones of our programme are: business knowledge, networking and personal development. You can either apply as a Graduate in Investment Banking or in Corporate Banking. The graduate programme lasts for two years and will give you a solid platform for a future career in Swedbank. We offer you extensive personal development, a steep and demanding learning curve in a fast-paced, dynamic, academic and highly professional environment.
Swedbank offers talented students an exciting opportunity to work as a Summer Intern. During the internship, you will be involved in Swedbank’s business activities and explore the environment within Capital Markets and Client Coverage. This is a unique opportunity to gain relevant work experience to complement your studies. The Summer Internship program is suited for students with 1- 2 years left of their studies
What you need to succeed
- A Master’s degree (bachelor degree for summer internship) within business, finance, economics or a related field with strong academic results
- Strong quantitative skills and an analytical approach combined with a strong practical understanding
- High work capacity, a flexible and commercial attitude as well as attention to details
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in Norwegian and English
To apply for Graduate click here
To apply for Summer Internship click here
Your application must include CV, cover letter and grade transcript from university and upper secondary school.
Application deadline is September 7, 2018.