Summer Interns 2021, Nordea Markets and Large Corporates & Institutions, Norway
Would you like to know what it entails to work in the financial markets?
We offer an exciting opportunity to apply for the joint 2021 Summer Intern programme in Nordea Markets, Investment Banking and the Corporates & Institutions organization in Norway. You will get the opportunity to learn about the fundamentals of capital markets by working closely with experienced analysts, sales managers, and traders within foreign exchange, interest rates, fixed income and equities. You will also get the opportunity to work alongside experienced investment bankers and relationship managers, helping create solutions to Nordeas largest corporate, shipping and financial institution customers.
About this opportunity
We will ensure that you get relevant, interesting and challenging projects and analytical assignments that will give insight into the inner workings of a Markets operation and how we interact with the largest corporates and institutions. The various projects will ensure rotation to different parts of the Markets, Investment Banking, and Corporates & Institutions organizations, and your daily work will, among other things, include:
- Involvement in the day to day activities of the FX, Derivatives, Fixed Income, Equities and relationship management teams. This will give you insight into how our business lines operate.
- Performing specific company equity and credit research across various industries
- Projects in association with Investment Banking and Sustainable Finance
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis related to our business areas in close integration with senior employees who will guide you in your tasks
- Taking part in the development and support of various presentations, reports, models and analysis models
- Joining our well-established Summer Academy program.
- You can expect a steep learning curve, intellectually challenging assignments and a experience from a great work assignment.
You’ll join our great team of highly motivated Summer Interns in an 8 week internship in the exciting and dynamic financial industry, and have the pleasure of working with highly qualified and motivated colleagues. The role is based in Oslo.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a positive mind-set and an outgoing personality
- Are able to handle several assignments at the same time
- Are self-motivated and engaged in what you do
- Are goal-oriented, combined with an analytical at heart
- Need to be confident, driven and always looking to improve and develop.
Your experience and background:
- A year after this internship you will finish an academic Master’s degree with excellent results, preferably in finance or a quantitative and analytical field.
- You have demonstrated an interest in financial markets.
- You have the right mindset, attitude and motivation for working in these kind of enviroments
- Have proficient Microsoft Office skills, MS Excel in particular
- Are fluenct in written and oral Norwegian and English is required
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application, CV and all relevant transcripts no later than the 23rd September 2020. For more information, please have a look at our career pages: https://nordeamarkets.com/career-categories/summer-internship/