Do you want to know what it entails to work in financial markets?
We offer an exciting opportunity as a Summer Intern in Nordea Markets, where you will get to know the fundamentals of capital markets by working closely with experienced analysts, sales managers and traders within foreign exchange, interest rates, fixed income and equities. You will get interesting and challenging analytical assignments that will give you insight into the inner workings of a markets operation.
As a Nordea Markets Summer Intern you will also be part of our Summer Academy which is designed to give you a solid introduction into our different product areas, access to a vast database of e-learning courses for all areas of banking, and you will be part of our Nordic case competition. Our Summer Intern program is a talent program with the primary focus of giving you a steep learning curve and a proper understanding of what working in Financial Markets entail. We need highly talented people on board and now we offer you an opportunity to join our great team of Summer Interns.
The position we offer
We are looking for a young talent with a brilliant mind and personality. As a Summer Intern we offer you an 8 week internship at our trading floor in Oslo, where you will work on challenging assignments alongside highly qualified colleagues within foreign exchange (FX), interest rates, fixed income markets, as well as equities and credit research.
Your daily work will, among other things, include:
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis related to our business areas
- Working on improving our framework and analysis
- Close integration with senior employees who will guide you in your tasks
- Involved in the day to day activities of the FX, Derivatives, Fixed Income and Equities, Teams so that you can get insight into how our business lines operate
- Perform specific company research across various industries
- Taking part in the development and support of various presentations, reports and analysis models
The qualifications you need
A year after this internship you will finish an academic Master’s degree with excellent results, preferably in finance. You have demonstrated a proven interest in financial markets. Additionally you have the right attitude and motivation. You need to be confident, driven and always looking to improve and develop.
Our work environment is typically hectic, so successful candidates must thrive on working in a high-pressure environment and not be afraid to put your heart and soul into your work to get things done.
Additionally, we expect you to:
- Have a positive mind-set and an outgoing personality
- Be able to handle several assignments at the same time
- Be self-motivated and engaged in what you do
- Be an analyst at heart
- Be goal-oriented
- Work equally well in team as individually
- Have excellent Microsoft Office skills, MS Excel in particular
- Fluency in written and oral Norwegian and English is required
The position also requires a permanent work permit in Norway.
As a Summer Intern in Nordea Markets you will:
- Be offered an 8 week internship in an exciting and dynamic industry
- Have the pleasure of working with highly qualified and motivated colleagues
- Join our well-established Summer Academy program
- Expect a steep learning curve and intellectually challenging assignments
- Experience a good work environment
More information and send application
Please send your application in English, including a cover letter, grade transcripts and CV no later than the 17th of September, 2017.
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact:
Søk her: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationForm/SinglePageApplicationForm.aspx?cid=22&departmentId=21793&ProjectId=207558&MediaId=5