We are looking for great candidates with a growth mindset for our Trainee program. The aim of the program is to recruit young talent to Schibsted and qualify them for key positions in our companies!
At Schibsted you can contribute to empowering people in their daily lives – whether that means helping people sell or buy second-hand items, compare prices or loans, or stay informed through our newspapers. As a Schibsted Trainee you will constantly be given new challenges through your placements and through professional gatherings. You will be assigned four different placements, each lasting six months, with different roles throughout the many Schibsted companies. In the 2 year trainee program you can work with strategy, product or project management, marketing, or finance – as well as taking on more operational tasks. For example, you could be a business developer for an online marketplace, a product manager at a newspaper, a technology trend analyst or startup investment spotter, or a business analyst with a growth company.
The opportunities are endless! HELP US EMPOWERING PEOPLE IN THEIR DAILY LIFE.
Here you can get more information and take a look at the inside of the traineeprogram: https://schibstedtrainee.com/
When we recruit Trainees we look for:
- Management potential
- Tech savvy and digital skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communications skills
- Good social competence
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent in English, written and spoken
- Master degree is required
- The candidate has to be a citizen of a country within Schengen area.
- Applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
- We collaborate with AON Assessment on this recruitment process therefore you will receive tests from them after the deadline.
- The starting date of the Schibsted Traineeprogram is in August 2021
As a trainee in Schibsted you will be able to:
- Test your own capacity in different areas in analytical and operational tasks and also editorial.
- Establish a wide network by working with professionals from many different parts of Schibsted Media Group and by taking part in a number of social gatherings.
- Build your education further in several seminars with other trainees.
- Learn from the best, and have one of Schibsted’s key personnel as your personal mentor.
Application deadline: 24th of January 2021.
Contact information: Jonas Behrendt, Head Of Trainees email@example.com // +47 90695820
Les mer og søk her: https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/71613-schibsted-professionals-trainee/