Summer Interns 2022 – Nordea Markets and Large Corporates & Institutions, Norway
Would you like to know what it entails to work in the financial markets? We are now looking for Summer Interns 2022 – Nordea Markets and Large Corporates & Institutions, Norway for our joint 2022 Summer Intern programme in Nordea Markets, Investment Banking and Large Corporates & Institutions in Norway.
Welcome to Nordea and the Markets trading floor in Oslo. We add value by finding the right solutions for our customers. As a Summer Intern, you will play a valuable role in understanding and developing our business across our value chains. Our Summer Intern program is a talent program with the primary focus of giving you a steep learning curve and a proper understanding of what working in financial markets entails. We need highly talented people on board and now we offer you an opportunity to join.
What you’ll be doing:
We will ensure that you get relevant, interesting and challenging projects and analytical assignments that will give insight into the inner workings of a Markets operation and how we interact with the largest Corporates and financial Institutions. The various projects will ensure rotation to different parts of the Markets, Investment Banking, and Large Corporates & Institutions organizations, and your daily work will, among other things, include:
- Involvement in the day to day activities of the FX, Derivatives, Fixed Income, Equities and Relationship Management teams. This will give you insight into how our business lines operate.
- Performing specific company equity and credit research across various industries.
- Projects in association with Investment Banking and Sustainable Finance.
- Projects in association with Client Executives in Large Corporates & Institutions.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis related to our business areas in close integration with senior employees who will guide you in your tasks.
- Taking part in the development and support of various presentations, reports, models and analysis models.
- Joining our well-established Summer Academy program.
- You can expect a steep learning curve, intellectually challenging assignments and a experience from a great work assignment.
You’ll join our great team of highly motivated Summer Interns in an 8 week internship in the exciting and dynamic financial industry, and have the pleasure of working with highly qualified and motivated colleagues. The roles are based in Oslo.