Are you a talented, professional and driven graduate? Would you like to make a real impact in shaping and transforming businesses to meet future needs? As a graduate in Capgemini Invent you will become part of our Business Analysis Group (BAG), a unique graduate program that is designed specifically to provide you with the opportunity to learn and grow in the world of Management Consulting.
BAG will provide you with ongoing training, support and opportunities to challenge yourself and develop, in an exciting, safe and social environment. You will be exposed to a wide variety of research and projects across our strategy and transformation services and industries. BAG will kick-start your career and ensure your ongoing success as a Management Consultant in Capgemini Invent after you finish BAG.
- Master’s degree (or above) with strong academic results
- International experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in both Norwegian and English
- The ability to establish and develop professional relationships
- Professional experience and/or voluntary work
- A mix of analytical and creative skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- High personal drive and focus on quality
- Challenging and exciting projects
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Training at Capgemini University in Paris
- International opportunities
- Inspiring work and a clear career path
- Unique collaborative culture
- Competitive conditions and benefits
We prefer if you write you cover letter in English and please attach the following documents in your application
- Cover letter
- Certified academic transcripts (including High School Certificates) and any other relevant documentation. NB! If you have studied at a university in Norway, please upload your grades retrieved from ‘Vitnemålsportalen’
- Location you want to apply – Oslo/Stavanger.
The deadline for submitting an application is the 12th of January.
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Recruitment Bente Hvistendahl via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org