The Accelerate Top Candidate Program is an outstanding chance to get an introduction to Kearney and the discipline of management consulting. The program is designed for top candidates considering to pursue a career in management consulting.
During the program, participants will get sound advice, answers and support from a Kearney consultant, as well as meeting other aspiring talents. In addition to continuous follow-up during the spring, the program will include two gatherings with valuable content from recent project experience in Kearney Nordics, career advice and interview training.
We seek candidates with:
- Proven record of academic excellence from technical or economic studies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good cooperation skills and interest for teamwork
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem-solving
Note! participating in the program ensures you an interview in the upcoming recruiting season (full-time or intern, depending on which year you are in).
Applications are accepted in both English and Norwegian.
We look forward to seeing you!
When: Thursday 5 March and Thursday 23 April 2020
Where: Kearney’s Oslo office
How: Apply here by uploading your transcripts from high school and university along with your CV by 23 February 2020
If questions, please contact: Nuala.Mullin@kearney.com