Investment Banking Analyst
Nordea offers two full-time Analyst positions to our corporate finance team starting fall 2018
Nordea’s corporate finance team (“Advisory”) is an integrated part of Corporate & Investment Banking (“C&IB”).
With more than 200 professionals based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo, Nordea represents the largest and most experienced investment banking team in the Nordic region.
We are the leading Nordic advisor in relation to IPOs, public and private mergers & acquisitions and the leading debt house within both corporate and private equity backed transactions financed with loans and/or bonds.
The position we offer
As an Analyst you will have the opportunity to work with senior investment bankers in Pan-Nordic project teams that work closely with clients, including private equity sponsors and top management, in portfolio and target companies.
You will support the initiation and execution of transactions through preparation of external pitch- and presentation material, deal related financial analysis / modelling, due diligence, negotiations of transaction agreements and preparation of board / investment committee materials to support executive decision making.
The successful candidate is expected to be goal oriented with talent for multitasking. Strong communication and presentation skills as well as a solid knowledge of various computer tools (e.g. Microsoft Office) are considered vital.
Broad portfolio and strong transaction pipeline occasionally create a hectic operating environment and we therefore look to hire professionals with a performance-driven mind-set that strive to deliver results which surpass expectations under tight deadlines.
The qualifications you need
Key qualifications required for the positions include:
- Excellent academic credentials and solid understanding of corporate finance
- Strong analytical and modelling skills with a high degree of granularity and attentiveness to detail
- Willingness and ability to take responsibility at an early stage
- Proactive and commercial attitude with a positive and goal oriented mind-set
- Fluency in Norwegian and English with excellent verbal and written communication
- Applicants should be graduating spring/summer 2018, but candidates with 0 – 2 years of relevant experience will be considered.
The positions are based in Oslo, but some travelling should be expected.
More information and send application
Questions related to this opportunity can be directed to the contacts below:
- Christoffer Oterholt, C&IB – Advisory / [email protected] / tel +47 994 54 507
- George Furuholmen, C&IB – Advisory / [email protected] /tel + 47 913 13 360
- Karine Tysnes, C&IB – Business support / [email protected] / tel + 47 934 63 570
Please send your application with CV, transcript of grades and other relevant information by using our electronic application system no later than 8 September 2017.